- It describes how we collect, use and process your personal data, and how, in doing so, we comply with our legal obligations to you. Your privacy is important to us, and we are committed to protecting and safeguarding your data privacy rights.
- For the purpose of applicable data protection legislation (including but not limited to the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (the “GDPR”), the company responsible for your personal data can be found here.
For the purposes of the Act please send a letter to Bladestone One Ltd 1104 Crawford House, 70 Queen’s Road, Central, Central Hong Kong.
We Are Committed To Protecting Your Privacy
We collect the minimum amount of information about you that is commensurate with providing you with a satisfactory service. This Policy indicates the type of processes that may result in data being collected about you. Your use of this website gives us the right to collect that information.
We may collect any or all of the information that you give us depending on the type of transaction you enter into, including your name, address, telephone number, fax number and email address, together with data about your use of the website. Other information that may be needed from time to time to process a request may also be collected as indicated on the website.
We use the information collected primarily to process the task for which you visited the website. Data collected in the UK is held in accordance with the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation. All reasonable precautions are taken to prevent unauthorised access to this information. This safeguard may require you to provide additional forms of identity should you wish to obtain information about your account details.
Your Internet browser has the in-built facility for storing small files – “cookies” – that hold information which allows a website to recognise your account. Our website takes advantage of this facility to enhance your experience. You have the ability to prevent your computer from accepting cookies but, if you do, certain functionality on the website may be impaired.
Google Analytics is used on Only www.ecommercejobs.global, which will result in collecting data from our users. However, you can opt out from the collection of their data by installing a browser add-on from the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For browsers which cannot install a plugin you prevent further data collection by clicking here: Click Here To Opt Out Of Google Analytics.
We do not disclose any personal information obtained about you from this website to third parties, except within the parameters of our business – e.g. sharing your CV with employers. We may also use the information to keep in contact with you and inform you of developments associated with our business. You will be given the opportunity to remove yourself from any mailing list or similar device. If at any time in the future we should wish to disclose information collected on this website to any third party, it would only be with your knowledge and consent. We may from time to time provide information of a general nature to third parties, for example, the number of individuals visiting our website or completing a registration form, but we will not use any information that could identify those individuals.
Changes To This Policy
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Our Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner and Data Protection Representative can be contacted directly here:
The Personal Data We Collect Will Be Used For The Following Purposes:
- (Jobseeker) To assist in finding you a job
- (Jobseeker) To enable you to apply for roles
- (Client) To help you advertise your role
- (Client) To allow you to receive applications
Our Legal Basis For Processing For The Personal Data:
- Contractual Obligation
- Legitimate Business Interest
Any Legitimate Interests Pursued By Us, Or Third Parties We Use, Are As Follows:
- Advertising roles to individuals in order to fill the roles and provide employment for said individuals
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified. Consent is required for Only Marketing Jobs to process both types of personal data, but it must be explicitly given. You may withdraw consent at any time by contacting our Data Protection Officer [email protected] and include ‘data protection’ in the title.
Disclosure of Your Information
We will not pass on your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent. The following third parties will receive your personal data for the following purpose(s) as part of the
We use Mailchimp as an email marketing service, and as such they have access to the email addresses we have on our database. They hold the information you submit but OMJ have access to it.
Here is a link to their privacy notice.
www.ecommercejobs.global process personal data for as long as you continue engaging with our emails and applying for roles and will store the personal data for 3 years.
Your Rights As A Data Subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Only Marketing Jobs refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined below. All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved (as stated above) in the processing of your personal data.
Will eCommerceJOBS Share My Personal Data With Anyone Else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted by the company in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide you on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Only Marketing Jobs’ procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
Can I Find Out The Personal Data That www.ecommercejobs.global Holds About Me?
Absolutely – You can do so by ‘requesting personal data’ in the title to [email protected]